Bethany Manor is a two-storey‚ retirement apartment building located in beautiful Unionville, Ontario.
Residents enjoy a wide range of innovative programs and services including 3 meals daily and weekly housekeeping.
Bethany Manor is part of our larger Bethany community which also includes Bethany Lodge, a 128 bed Long Term Care home and The Courts, a 72 suite Life Lease Condo building. Opportunities exist for all members of the community to interact with each other.
The Manor is conveniently located by local stores, banks, Markville Mall and Historic Main street Unionville.
Bethany Manor provides two types of accommodations
Single Studio Rooms
- Individual remote-controlledA/C and heating
- 3-piece private bathroom with walk-in shower equipped with built-in seat and safety bars
- New large windows‚ window coverings and carpet.
- Separate bedroom and living room
- 3-piece private bathroom with walk-in shower equipped with built-in seat and safety bars + second 2-piece bathroom
- Two closets
- New large windows‚ curtains and carpet.
To Apply for Bethany Manor an Application and Medical must be completed.
For further information please contact the Manor Coordinator.
- Three delicious meals prepared daily by the Manor Chef
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Regular programs and activities
- Pastoral care, Bible studies and daily devotions
- Medication dispensing by a Nurse
- 3 visiting Physicians
- Full range of visiting medical services (dentistry, optometry, podiatry, physiotherapy
- Lounges, large auditorium for special events
- Outdoor patio and courtyard
- Secured entry and 24 hour automated video surveillance
- Building has fire sprinklers
- Corner Cafe
- Village Hair Salon & Barber shop
- Free parking
To Apply for Bethany Manor Contact the Manor Coordinator.
(905) 477-3838 Ext. 211